miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011
Black and White festival (Pasto)
I selected this festival because I liked the way people celebrate their skin color. This festival is located in Pasto- Nariño in this festival people paint their skins and celebrate the diferent skin colors that they have. On january 3th is made El Carnivalito, it is when the kids participate and paint their skins. On january 4th is the parade of the Castañeda family. On january 5th is the black day in this day people paint their bodies of black.On january 6th is the white day in this day people paint their bodies of white.I think that Juan Jose's presentation was good he explained good the theme and he had good vocalization.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
I really like this blog about the Pasto's festival
ResponderEliminarYou chose a really good festival and it was verry nice
ResponderEliminarYour festival is very interesting!
ResponderEliminar